18th July 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate

I want to do my aeronautical engineering.I got 82% in intermediate & 55 marks in eamcet.I want to know about the colleges offering aeronautical engineering courses in Andhra Pradesh suitable for me to join in to.Plz do help me in this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  2. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  4. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  5. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  7. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  10. Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges -- [New]
  11. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering if I am a intermediate student
  13. List of Engineering Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering around Kanyakumari District?
  14. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering for candidates with B.Sc Maths?
  15. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  16. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  17. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  18. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
18th July 2013, 08:52 AM
bat cool

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate

• Hello friend
  • The colleges offering Aeronautical engineering colleges in AP are
  • Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  • GITAM University, Hyderabad
  • C M Engineering College
  • AU College of Engineering for Women
  • Seshachala Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Medha College of Engineering
  • Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College
  • Dr. V.R.K Women'S College Of Engineering and Technology
  • K.L.M. College of Engineering for Women
  • Department of Civil Engineering, K. L. University
  • all the best
18th July 2013, 01:58 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate

Dear friend the list of best colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP:-

- ISS College of Information Technology & Engineering for Women

- Chaithanya Bharthi institute of technology

- Singh's Institute of aeronautical engineering.

- M.J. College of Engineering & Technology

- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

- J.B. Institute of Engineering & Technology

- GITAM University

- Auroras Engineering College

- Joginpalli B.R.Engineering College

- Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy

- CM Engg. College etc.

Best of luck.......
18th July 2013, 04:12 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Aeronautical engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh:

1.Koneru Lakshmaiah University,Vaddeswaram,Andhra Pradesh

2.Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupati,Andhra Pradesh

3.Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hyderabad,Andhrapradesh

4.Sri Indu college of Engineering and Technology,Rangareddi,Andhra Pradesh

5.Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

6.Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Secunderabad,Andhra Pradesh

7.MLR(Marri Laxman Reddy) Institute of Technology and Management,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

8.GITAM School of Technology(GIT),Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

9.Vardhaman college of Engineering,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

10.C.M.Engineering College(C.M.E.C),Secuderabad,Andhra Pradesh

11.M.N.R College of engineering,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

12.Pride Educational Academy,Hyderabad,Andhra pradesh

13.Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology,,Hyderabad,Andhra pradesh

14.Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology,,Hyderabad,Andhra pradesh

21st July 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with physics subject 59 % in 2004. I want carrer in auronautical line. Please help me.
1st August 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Which B.E college in karnatak best for EC course?
14th December 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have joined aeronautical in a institution in bangalore .I want to change college.please suggest me best aeronautical colleges in Bangalore and chennai
15th December 2013, 01:29 PM
anjalikushwaha156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do my aeronautical engineering.I got 82% in intermediate & 55 marks in eamcet.I want to know about the colleges offering aeronautical engineering courses in Andhra Pradesh suitable for me to join in to.Plz do help me in this matter.
Aurora’s Scientific and Technology Institute
Gagillapur(V), Quthbullapur (M), R.R.Dist. (Church Institute of Technology )
and Jeppiaar Engineering College
22nd November 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what are best aeronoutical colleges in krishna district
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?