13th January 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?

I would like to know what are the exams to be written by an intermediate student
to get a seat inot aeronautical engineering.
In Andhra pradesh name the colleges which have the course of aeronautical engineering.
I would like to know in the priority order.

Thankyou.
Aruna.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  2. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  3. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering if I am a intermediate student
  8. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  9. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  11. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  12. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  13. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  14. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  15. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  16. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
6th October 2011, 12:29 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?

NIT warangal in Andhra Pradesh offers Aeronautical Engineering.

Aeronautical ENgineering is a trade of Engineering dealing with aeronautical design and maintainance.

For admission in Engineering, you'll have to appear for major Engineering Entrance Tests like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, MU-OET, BITSAT, EAMCET, etc.
6th October 2011, 12:44 AM
rocket123abc

Default Re: Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello friends, examinations for aeronautical engineering are JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) and AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) . Colleges in AP are as follows: 1. Bharat institute of engineering and technology, Hyderabad 2. C.M.E.C. Secunderabad 3. Flytech aviation academy, Secunderabad 4. Gurunanak engineering college, Hyderabad 5. Institute of aeronautical engineering, Hyderabad 6. M.L.R. Institute of technology, Hyderabad 7. M.N.R. College of engineering, Hyderabad 8. Mahaveer institute of science and technology, Hyderabad 9. Mallareddy college of engineering and technology, Hyderabad
6th October 2011, 02:24 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello.The minimum qualification required to join in Engineering is 12 standard.
To join in aeronautical engineering one should complete there 12 standard and have to write the entrance exam for the eligibility of engineering course.so,If you want to peruse engineering in aeronautical you must have to finish you'r 12 standard from a recognized college .Then you can join easily and you can also make you'r dream successes.
31st October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

how many government aeronautical engineering colleges in south India?
9th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

exams of aeronautical in 2011-2012
22nd December 2011, 09:20 PM
chint123

examinations for aeronautical engineering are JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) and AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) . Colleges in AP are as follows: 1. Bharat institute of engineering and technology, Hyderabad
2. C.M.E.C. Secunderabad 3. Flytech aviation academy, Secunderabad
4. Gurunanak engineering college, Hyderabad
5. Institute of aeronautical engineering, Hyderabad
To join in aeronautical engineering one should complete there 12 standard and have to write the entrance exam for the eligibility of engineering course.so,If you want to peruse engineering in aeronautical you must have to finish you'r 12 standard from a recognized college
26th December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage we need in 12th standard to join aeronautical engineering. what is the fee for management seats
9th February 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam mdmujaheeduddin iam doing diploma in mechanical engg at govt polytechnic nzb.after diploma i want to do aeronautical engg so what is the process so please tell me sir plzzzzzzzzzz
11th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects that must be concentrated for aeronautical engineering course?
29th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,if which exam can be qualified for aeronautical engeneering or any other written test for the exam instead of jee ,aieee
3rd September 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam saisatish in eamcet councelling can i apply for aeronautical enggineering in warangal ,but how i must apply is their any extra fee please answer my qestion
8th December 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

sir iam tanveer frm warangal i want to join in bangalore aeoranatics clg how to join plz tell me answer soon????
10th June 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 95% in ipe and i got 82 marks in eamcet . Can i do aeronotical engineering?
14th October 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hw to get a seat in aeoranatics for an average student wth free schloarship o bc can we and hw much the college charges??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?