27th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.Sc Archaeology, its job opportunities and other details

What is the scope of Archaeology in India? Which are the colleges offering B.Sc in Archaeology? What type of jobs once can expect? How much salary once can fetch as a fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  2. MA in Archaeology is possible after BA from Punjab University?
  3. List of colleges offering masters in archaeology course which are under University of Pune?
  4. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  5. List of colleges offering MA(Archaeology) in Delhi -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?
  7. How to get a job in Archaeology after completion of diploma and B.Tech in Civil?
  8. Details of the colleges offering M.Tech in Web Technology? Job opportunities after M.Tech?
  9. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  10. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Archaeology at Karnataka?
  12. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  13. Which are the best colleges in India offering BSc in Biotech? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Best colleges in India offering B.Tech/BSc course in Biotechnology? Job opportunities in this field? I have completed my 12th with 95% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  17. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  18. How to get a job in the Archaeology Department of India?
31st May 2018, 04:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Sc Archaeology, its job opportunities and other details

B.Sc. Anthropology or Bachelor of Science in Anthropology is an undergraduate Anthropology course. The duration of this course is three years. Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Shri Sai Baba Aadarsh Mahavidyalaya, Surguja

** North Gauhati College, Kokrajhar

** Dr. Rajendra Prasad Memorial Degree College, Lucknow

BEST JOBS FOR YOU
  1. Clinical Research Associate
  2. Lecturer & Home Tutor
  3. Medical Writer
  4. Jr. Consultant
  5. Medical Coder
  6. Design Researcher

Starting Average salary: 15 to 20 K.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?