10th April 2013, 07:21 PM
krajamahitha

How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class

sir i have done tenth class. and i want to do archealogy course. please guide me sir?

1st June 2016, 12:12 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class

After completing secondary exam, it is not possible to do archaeology course. In order to study archaeology, it is mandatory to complete intermediate before selection archaeology as a career option.

Archaeology deals with old age things buried under earth soil for several years, new findings about old civilisation all are covered under archaeology course. It is a course which is maintained and conducted by archaeology survey of India and is a certified course.

As you wish to have a career in archaeology, it is best to study bachelor of archaeology of three year undergraduate course.After completing bachelor degree one can go for further study by doing master of archaeology. As this is the best path to follow, apart from these there are no other courses available at this moment for archaeology, bachelor of archaeology os the best course to study.
27th March 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class

Sir I have completed intermediate by taking M.P.C now what should I do to become an archaeologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?