6th July 2011, 11:01 PM
pramod.nair

Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?

hello. i am a marine engineer. can u please suggest me colleges offering courses in marine law in india or abroad, the eligibility for the course said, and the future job prospects after this course. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What does the International law subject include? Institutes offering the course in India? What are the future prospects of the course?
  2. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
  6. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  8. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  9. Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam
  10. Best colleges in India and Abroad for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Prospect of the course? -- [New]
  11. What are the future prospects for students pursuing B.A General Degree in Geography? Which are the colleges in India which offer courses in Disaster Management?
  12. List of Law colleges offering evening law courses in India? Can a candidate who has completed the law course through evening college enroll in bar council and practice law in courts/tribunals?
  13. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  14. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  15. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  16. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  17. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  18. What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?
13th November 2011, 12:48 PM
Beready

Default Re: Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?

hello ,

in India this types of courses are not offered .
i think you should to go abroad for that course .
so just go there and do that .
good luck.
17th December 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?

Can you tell frm where can i do marine law from distance learning program?
29th July 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i want to pursue course in human rights or in marine law so please suggest me from which university i can pusue any one of them but pnly in part time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?