17th September 2010, 09:59 PM
karayadathanu

Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam

I am a rank holder of entrance exam for kerala llb (5 yr) course . I would like to know the date of counseling.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  3. How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?
  4. What should I do to get an admission in LLB through distance education?
  5. What is the last date to apply for 3 years LLB course in Kerala government college?
  6. What is the difference between LLB after graduation and LLB after 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  8. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  9. Date of release of counseling dates for 5 years LLB course? How to face counseling? How to get a good college?
  10. Detailed information about LLB? Difference between LLB and B.A.LLB?
  11. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  12. What is the date of LLB entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?
  14. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  15. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  16. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  17. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  18. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
18th September 2010, 06:26 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam

first congratulation for rank holding! second ,you will be informed about the counselling date directly by the conducter of the kerela exam. so dont worry
25th September 2010, 07:38 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..
u will get ur rank card and the date through post if its getting delayed u can contact the conserned faculty..

goo0d luck.
26th February 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of 12,class and i want DO LLB 5 YEARS
13th April 2011, 10:49 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
You will get ur rank card and the date through post if its getting delayed u can contact the conserned faculty.
Thanks.
13th April 2011, 11:17 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

you will be informed about the counselling date directly by the conducter of the kerela exam
u will get ur rank card and the date through post if its getting delayed u can contact the conserned faculty.

good luck
13th April 2011, 11:36 PM
Taurus007

hii

,you will be informed about the counselling date directly by the conducter of the kerela exam

good luck
4th September 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my 2, Iwould like to know more about 5 years LLB(evening) in kerala
Can I study 5 years LLB (part time) in kerala?
26th September 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

llb 5year 2011 revised ranklist
14th May 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

myself palak i have just given enterance exam for clat in hidattullah in amy certain circumtances if i would not able to have the seats in the institude please help me n suggest me any 5year law college were i can get addmission without wasting my 1year please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?