6th July 2011, 12:27 PM
sravisvk

Which colleges provide good education for master degree in education especially for Women in and around Hyderabad in AP?

which college provides good education for the Master degree in Education especially for women in and around Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh

25th November 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges provide good education for master degree in education especially for Women in and around Hyderabad in AP?

I want to do B.tech from civil engineering from shridher university. but I don't know that the university approved by AICTE or not . plz guide me ... email me on [email protected] ....or call me 09018977022
18th May 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges provide good education for master degree in education especially for Women in and around Hyderabad in AP?

How to do External B.Eor B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities (mumbai & pune)which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?

Plz sir give me reply ???
Email I'd:- [email protected]
12th August 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

my son is taking chem as major in uni of canada
can he join D pharm course?
29th May 2023, 06:09 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

In and around Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, there are several colleges and universities that provide quality education for a Master's degree in Education, including colleges that have a focus on women's education. Here are a few renowned institutions you may consider:

Osmania University, Hyderabad: Osmania University is a prestigious institution known for its academic excellence. The Department of Education offers a Master of Education (M.Ed.) program that focuses on various aspects of educational theory, research, and practice.

Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda: Mahatma Gandhi University offers a Master of Education (M.Ed.) program with a focus on preparing educators with advanced knowledge and skills in educational leadership, research, and curriculum development.

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women's University), Tirupati: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is a women's university that offers a Master of Education (M.Ed.) program specifically for women. The program aims to empower women in the field of education and prepare them for leadership roles.

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam: Andhra University offers a Master of Education (M.Ed.) program that focuses on developing advanced knowledge and skills in educational research, curriculum design, and pedagogical practices. The university has a strong reputation for its education programs.

Kakatiya University, Warangal: Kakatiya University offers a Master of Education (M.Ed.) program that aims to develop research and teaching skills among aspiring educators. The program focuses on educational psychology, curriculum development, educational technology, and educational management.

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University offers a Master of Education (M.Ed.) program through distance learning mode. This program provides flexibility for working professionals or those who prefer a distance education format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?