19th September 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Where can I take admission in MA(Education) or MSW? Other colleges which are better?

I have completed my graduation with sub of Education, Pol science, and Hindi.. Where i can take admission in master degree (MA in Education) or MSW??
Can i also know about the other courses which is better for me??
Kindly help me in the way of knowledge
Thanks

F. Akhtar

26th September 2014, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I take admission in MA(Education) or MSW? Other colleges which are better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with sub of Education, Pol science, and Hindi.. Where i can take admission in master degree (MA in Education) or MSW??
Can i also know about the other courses which is better for me??
Kindly help me in the way of knowledge
Thanks

F. Akhtar
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for the MA in English course after graduation course. Those candidates who have completed graduation course are eligible to apply for MA in Education course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Candidate should have passed bachelors degree examination in any discipline with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying examination.
  • The admission to this course is based on the merit and the number of seats in a faculty. A list of candidates qualifying the entrance test shall be published on the concerned institution's official website.
  • The notification regarding the entrance exam and the number of seats in each department shall be notified by the concerned University in the month of April/May.

MA in Education Colleges in India:-
  • Central University of Haryana
  • Deendayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University
  • Adarsh Institute of Technology and Education
  • H.G.M. Azam College of Education
  • J.R.N. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
  • Kokrajhar Government College
2nd February 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I take admission in MA(Education) or MSW? Other colleges which are better?

Sir, I have completed B.A. so what should I do? MSW or M.A? Which course have scope? I am from Wardha. So in which collage should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?