5th February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?

Hello Sir
I am a Graduate Bachelor of Arts
with 58.1% my question is ...........
Can I do Phd, my age is 31 years old.
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  2. Can I pursue Company Secretary after BA?
  3. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  4. Possibility to pursue Ph.D if completed PGD in Monitoring & Evaluation and having 10 years of work experience in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation?
  5. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  6. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  7. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  9. Can I pursue Ph.D in management without doing PG? I am a engineering graduate from government college of engineering Pune
  10. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  12. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  13. Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?
  14. How to do programming course after completing BA or Computer Hardware Course?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  16. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  17. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Health Management for 12th Arts student?
6th February 2015, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?

You have to complete a Master's Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then only you can get admission in a Ph.D program. If you are a Graduate only then you are not eligible and you have to take admission in a Master's degree if you are interested in a Ph.D program.

There are many options for you to study your Master's degree. You can go for a distance education if you don't want to do a regular class. There are many Universities which offer a distance education Master's degree and you can easily study at your home.
29th May 2023, 06:12 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?

Pursuing a Ph.D. is not limited to specific age groups or academic backgrounds. Regardless of being a 31-year-old arts graduate, you can certainly consider pursuing a Ph.D. if you have a strong passion for research and a desire to contribute to the field of study.

Here are some points to consider:

Research Interests: Identify your specific research interests within the arts field. This will help you determine the area or discipline in which you would like to pursue your Ph.D.

Identify Potential Advisors/Supervisors: Look for universities or academic institutions that have faculty members specializing in your research area of interest. Find potential advisors/supervisors who share your research interests and have expertise in your chosen field.

Academic Preparation: Assess your academic background and determine if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by universities for Ph.D. admission. This typically includes a relevant master's degree or an equivalent qualification.

Prepare a Strong Research Proposal: Craft a well-defined research proposal that outlines your research objectives, methodology, and potential contributions to the field. This will be an essential component of your Ph.D. application.

Funding Opportunities: Explore funding options such as scholarships, grants, or assistantships provided by universities, government organizations, or private foundations. Funding opportunities can help support your Ph.D. journey, including covering tuition fees and living expenses.

Consider Part-Time or Distance Learning Programs: Depending on your personal circumstances, you may also explore part-time or distance learning Ph.D. programs. These options can provide flexibility for individuals who are working or have other commitments.

Research and Apply to Suitable Programs: Research different universities and their Ph.D. programs in your chosen field. Look for programs that align with your research interests and have a strong reputation for research and academic excellence. Carefully review the application requirements and deadlines, and submit your application accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?