18th June 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?

how can i get admission in degree colleges in gujarat and in india 2011. i persuing my diploma from m.s. university of baroda. my five semesters aggeregate is 55% .final semester's result not come but come soon. so which college i get admission i would like to get admission in gujarat.please kindly attach my fillings.!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  2. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  3. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  4. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  5. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  7. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  9. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  10. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. What should I do after completion of B.Sc in Zoology to get admission for M.Sc in Paleontology? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  13. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  14. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  15. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  16. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  17. Can I take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science
  18. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
30th December 2011, 11:09 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get admission in degree colleges in gujarat and in india 2011. i persuing my diploma from m.s. university of baroda. my five semesters aggeregate is 55% .final semester's result not come but come soon. so which college i get admission i would like to get admission in gujarat.please kindly attach my fillings.!!
How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India?

Hi friend,

To take admission in Degree college in Gujarat, you need to follow following procedure:-

-Admission is done through "Admission Commitee"

-It gives notification in the month of MAY in leading newspapers of Gujarat, after notification , you need to submit form to Admission commitee.

-Then , you need to attend obj.test, at the prescribed date by Admission commitee."

-Now based on your Diploma percentage and entrance test, your merit will be prepared.

-Based on your merit, you will get seat in Degree college in Gujarat on counselling day.

-Above procedure will lead to you to the admission.

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.
30th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?

i m a diploma mechanical engineer.this time my job is continue and now i want to complete my degree in mechanical engineer in external course so what can i do ?
1st June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?

what is the process of admission in a reputed college of gujarat? What is elligibity criteria?
9th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what criteria jee in merit and what four sem criteria?i am 12th science student
20th January 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear entrance test for the admission in engineering colleges in India,however passed 10 2 with less than 45%.
24th July 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma from MS university baroda. I want to get admission in BE course in TEB or GTU universities or any other engg university of gujarat. Kindly let me know the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?