11th February 2012, 04:25 PM
balkrishna007

In which colleges of Pune can I get admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering?

what are the colege in pune in which i could get admision in 2nd year mecanical engg. After diploma _ expected mark in 3rd year diploma is 75 to 85%

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for IInd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Cutoff of engineering colleges for admission in direct 2nd year in Pune or Mechanical?
  3. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  8. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  13. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Mechanical Engineering in Pune University?
  16. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune for direct 2nd year admission in B.E?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET? -- [New]
31st August 2012, 01:41 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which colleges of Pune can I get admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering?

List of engineering Colleges in Pune:

*B.R.A.C.T.'s Vishwakarama Institute of Information Tech

*Government college of Engineering,Pune

*JSPM'S Jayawantrao Sawant college of Engineering

*All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering

*Army Institute of Technology

*Vishwakarma Institute of Technology,Bibwewadi,Pune

*Dr D.Y.Patil college of Engineering,Akurdi,Pune

*Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering

*Maharashtra Institute of Technology,Kothrud,Pune

*Maharishi Karve Shree Shikshan Santha's Cummins College of engineering for Women,Karve Nagar,Pune

*Military Engineering college,Pune

*Modern education Society's College of Engineering,Pune

*Modern College of Engineering,Shivaji Nagar,Pune

all the best...
31st August 2012, 07:43 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges of Pune can I get admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering?

List of Engineering Colleges in Pune :

College of Engineering

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

IIIT Pune

Dhole Patil College of Engineering

Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering

Pune Institute of Aviation Technology

MIT School of Distance Education

Sinhgad College of Engineering

Army Institute of Technology
31st August 2012, 11:24 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

LIST OF ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN PUNE:

IIIT,pune

Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering

Maharastra Institute Of Technology

Milatary Engineering College

Army Institute Of Technology

Government college Of engineering

Dr.D.Y.Patil college Of engineering

Pune Institute of Aviation Technology

Genba sopanrao moze college Of engineering

MIT School Of Distance Education

Moderan college Of engineering

ALL THE BEST....
17th February 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i get direct 2 nd year admission in engineering in pune i have passed diploma in gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?