6th December 2016, 12:08 PM
Nitin Kande

Which colleges in Punjab offer M.Pharmacy? Provide details about their Placement and Scholarship programme?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Pharmacy and now I want to pursue M.Pharmacy. I want to know about the colleges in Punjab that offer M.Pharmacy course? Also provide details about their Placement and Scholarship programme? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  2. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  3. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Will there be any Scholarships for the candidates who scored above 90% in SSLC Exam?
  6. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer M.Phil in Urdu with scholarship in UP?
  8. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  9. Which colleges are offering Veterinary course in Punjab?
  10. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  11. When will I get the GATE scholarship after joining college?
  12. How and where to enquire about the FITJEE scholarship?
  13. Colleges in India providing scholarship for GME course? -- [New]
  14. Details about M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? In which college can I get the seat?
  15. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  16. When CCRT Kathak Scholarship programme will be held?
  17. Tips to prepare for AIPMT exam to get the scholarship?
  18. List of colleges which offer M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology/Cardiology Technique in Delhi, Haryana and Punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?