22nd April 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology/Cardiology Technique in Delhi, Haryana and Punjab?

Hello Sir,
I want to known about colleges who providing Programme M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology or Cardiology
Technique in Delhi region or near up, Haryana and Punjab?
Reply awaiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  2. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  3. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  4. List of colleges(AICTE approved) and universities situated in Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal Pradesh?
  5. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  6. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  7. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  8. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  9. Colleges for M.Tech (Part-time & Regular) in Haryana and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  11. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  12. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
  13. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  14. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  15. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  16. Can I get a government college in Haryana, Punjab or Delhi after scorign 112 marks in OBC?
  17. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  18. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
25th April 2015, 08:12 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of colleges which offer M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology/Cardiology Technique in Delhi, Haryana and Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to known about colleges who providing Programme M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology or Cardiology
Technique in Delhi region or near up, Haryana and Punjab?
Reply awaiting.
The PG courses in Cardiology is offered in only one UP college. That is:-

GSVM Medical College, Kanpur -- It is offering MCh in Cardiology - 3 years PG programme another programme by same college in PG category is DM in Cardiology.

List of colleges in other parts of India offering PG course in Cardiology are as follows:-
  1. Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Hyderabad - Offering DNB in Cardiology
  2. St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore - Offering DM in Cardiology
  3. Armed Forces Medical College, Pune - Offering DM in Cardiology
  4. Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Karnataka offering DM in Cardiology
  5. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Offering DM in Cardiology
  6. Maher University, Tamilnadu offering PG Diploma in International Cardiology
  7. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai offering DM in Cardiology
  8. Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad offering MD in Cardiology
16th August 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology/Cardiology Technique in Delhi, Haryana and Punjab?

Which Entrance is given after bsc in cardio vascular technology for government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?