3rd July 2011, 10:01 PM
anjankb111

Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?

i want to know the colleges/universities that offer 3 year ll.b course through correspondence/distance education mode. If addresses,phone numbers, and fee structures are available, it would be convenient for me to decide the college or the institution where i can pursue ll.b course.

3rd July 2011, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjankb111 View Post
i want to know the colleges/universities that offer 3 year ll.b course through correspondence/distance education mode. If addresses,phone numbers, and fee structures are available, it would be convenient for me to decide the college or the institution where i can pursue ll.b course.
the university of 3 years LLB course in distance:-

1..The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Distance Education,channai.

2.. National Law School of India University - NLSIU Distance Education,banglore

3..Amity School of Distance Learning

4..LLB distance course at IGNOU.

thanks
22nd July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?

REGULAR LLB COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY IN DELHI AND ITS IMPORTANCE
7th August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm M.A. In english, aged 33, residing in jalpaiguri district, west bengal. Inform in detail about LLB courses in distance course, nearest institutes, recognition of courses, course fees, scopes & related matters..
Email: [email protected]
8th August 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

which universities are offering LLB in distance educations please mail me
the list of colleges
Email:[email protected]
6th November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i m PG by pol. sc. I want do 3 yrs LLB course. plz tell me how and from where can i do this course/degree
18th November 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

just i want to say that what is the fees structure for hospital management......
21st November 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am B.Com (Hons).I want do 3 yrs LLB Course Correspondence from annamalai university delhi office so kindly provide fee Structure .
13th December 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of ignou for llb and what is the process for admission.i m from punjab. where is its nearest study or information centre.
16th December 2011, 12:16 AM
abhisek.sonu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the list of colleges
the university of 3 years LLB course in distance:-

1..The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Distance Education,channai.

2.. National Law School of India University - NLSIU Distance Education,banglore

3..Amity School of Distance Learning

4..LLB distance course at IGNOU.

thanks
31st January 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation from correspondance (Delhi Uniaversity) and got 40% marks in total i.e. 1styear 2ndYear 3rdyear and belongs to OBC category and done postgraduate diploma from a recognised institute and got around 50% can i do 3 year LLB course from delhi university and if not then from any other university and the corrspondance course for 3 year LLB course is recognised by Bar Council Of India.
15th March 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hiii
i am in ca final.
i ll give my bcom exam this june throug ignou.
i want to know whether i can do llb withot going college.
plz let me know

With regards
Aman Agarwal
19th March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Gud afternoon sir. which university offering LLB course in distance mode in telangana region.
21st March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i complted b.a, i want to ll distance course and fee
10th October 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Are these courses open for other nationals, too, who may study while being in their
countries? What about Pakistanis?
1st March 2013, 10:03 PM
kannanmalliga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the list of colleges
I m working as teacher in tamilnadu.I m intersected in llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?