14th June 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?

Please provide college wise cut off for engineering colleges under pune university for branch ' Mechanical Engineering'

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  2. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  3. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  5. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Cutoff list for the 1st year engineering degree colleges in Pune University for Mechanical side?
  10. List and Pune and Mumbai engineering colleges?
  11. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year Mechanical engineering in Pune, Kolhapur University
  12. Cutoff list of mechanical engineering of OBC category in colleges in Pune?
  13. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  14. Cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune?
  15. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  16. Cutoff of engineering colleges for admission in direct 2nd year in Pune or Mechanical?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of colleges in Pune University? I have scored 78.41% marks in electrical branch
26th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?

Please provide college wise cut off for engineering colleges under pune university for branch ' Mechanical Engineering'
8th June 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?

Dear sir, I am looking for the cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune. My branch is Mechanical. Kindly send me the list of pune and mumbai univercity. Thak you...
25th June 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I scored 25 marks in jee exam 2015 and 60.76 % in HSC board exam....Can i get admission i sinhgad college of engineering, pune .
21st June 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me cuttoff list of colleges for electrical and civil branch?
16th July 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

College wise mechanical engineering cutoff list in pune and Mumbai university
29th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir score 70 percent in diploma of mechanical engineering and I want colleges list of pune university and their cutoff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?