11th November 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Commerce stream student join the Bangladesh Air Force? What is the procedure to join Bangladesh Air Force?

Respected Sir, I am a Commerce stream student and I want to join the Bangladesh Air Force so I want to know can a Commerce stream student join the Bangladesh Air Force? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2021, 07:31 AM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Commerce stream student join the Bangladesh Air Force? What is the procedure to join Bangladesh Air Force?

Commerce stream student join the Bangladesh Air Force? What is the procedure to join Bangladesh Air Force?
Yes, commerce stream student can join the Bangladesh Air force . Procedure to join Bangladesh Air Force is if you are not bangladesh citizen than take bangladesh citizen ship and apply for bangladesh air force job vacancies and wait for your chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?