2nd January 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air force if I am a student of commerce stream

Hi i m student of commerce stream X11 passed how can i join indian air force

3rd January 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force if I am a student of commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i m student of commerce stream X11 passed how can i join indian air force
You can't join Indian Air Force because you are a student of commerce subject.

Indian Air force recruitment exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

The details of NDA exam is given below-

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
3rd January 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force if I am a student of commerce stream

After passing your XII standard with commerce stream, you may join IAF as airman. Visit www.indianairforce.nic.in and www.careerairforce.nic.in for all the openings in IAF. Further, the advertisements for airmen entry are generally published twice in mar/apr and sep/oct every year.
2nd April 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 11class student of commerce stream (girl) ,can i join army,navy or air force
28th August 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to 5 year previoues question paper with solve to sand on Email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?