9th September 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Commerce student in any way can do B.Arch course? Open universities offering this course at lowest fee?

Dear Sir, I'm 10+2 in commerce with English & business mathematics, can I do B.Arch if possible, Please tell me about open university with lowest fee.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  2. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  3. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  4. Colleges and universities with lowest fee for BAMS admission? -- [New]
  5. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  6. College with lowest fee for IATA course? Will Bank sanction loan for it?
  7. Syllabus for exam of OCES? Sample question papers of it for mechanical engineering branch?
  8. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  9. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  10. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  11. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  12. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  13. List of Open universities offering B.Ed course in Bihar?
  14. Can I complete my graduation online?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities in Maharashtra offering PhD? How many seats are there for open category?
  17. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Com through distance education
10th September 2016, 11:57 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Commerce student in any way can do B.Arch course? Open universities offering this course at lowest fee?

With the commerce stream in (10+2) , B.Arch course is not possible anyway. You can pursue diploma in architecture engineering on the basis of your 10th result. After your diploma , You will get lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Arch.

B.Arch Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam NATA for admission.

Top Institutes Offering Architecture Engineering
- Punjab University
- CEPT University , Ahemdabad
- School of Planning and Architecture , New Delhi
- Goa University
- India Education Society's College of Architecture , Mumbai
- Lucknow University
- Sir JJ School of Architecture , Mumbai
- Kerala University
- Marathawada Mitra Mandal College of Architecture , Pune
- Anna University
- School of Planning and Architecture , Hyderabad (JNTU)

Employment Areas
- Construction Companies
- Design Agencies
- Public Work Department
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation
- Railway Department
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Ministry of Defence
- Archaeological Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?