26th April 2017, 04:50 PM
vivaank

A Commerce student can get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets? In which university can I get admission?

Hello sir, i am doing bba now and i want to graduation in nutritional science and diets. And i am commerce student, so i want to ask any university can apply me for admission of above course?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com of Muzaffarpur University for BSEB Commerce student?
  3. After completed 2nd PU how can I join B.A or B.Com?
  4. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce being a 11th Science student?
  7. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  8. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  9. Can commerce student take admission in Hotels as a Manager?
  10. Can I get admission in CBSE school after failing in 12th?
  11. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which all courses I can apply for in the central universities after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  14. Last date of admission for Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) course at Nagpur University?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  16. What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
15th July 2017, 06:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A Commerce student can get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets? In which university can I get admission?

=> As per my knowledge, a Commerce student are not eligible to get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As you say you are pursing BBA course so my suggestion to you is that you should complete your BBA course rather than going toward Nutritional Science and Diets.

=> After completing BBA course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Financial Organizations

2. Banks

3. Educational Institutes

4. Marketing Organizations

5. Business Consultancies

6. Export Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?