20th April 2016, 03:34 PM
saimurali12

Commerce student who have studied Computer Science can do B.Sc in Computer Science?

I have completed 12th and my group in 12th is Commerce Computer science. Now can i apply for B.Sc Computer Science in college??

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Can I study BBA being a Commerce with Computer Science student?
  7. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  11. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  12. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  15. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  16. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  17. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  18. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
24th July 2017, 12:37 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Commerce student who have studied Computer Science can do B.Sc in Computer Science?

General eligibility for B.Sc(computer science):-

Student must have passed 12th(physics,chemistry and math) from a recognized board.

But I want to say that eligibility criteria vary from one colleges to another colleges.
25th July 2017, 08:41 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Commerce student who have studied Computer Science can do B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimurali12 View Post
I have completed 12th and my group in 12th is Commerce Computer science. Now can i apply for B.Sc Computer Science in college??
Sorry. to inform you dear after studying in commerce field you are not allowed to apply for the B.SC course.

>> To apply for the B.SC in computer science qualification required is 12th from science stream with Physics,Chemistry,math,biology subjects and you have studied commerce subjects so you are not eligible to apply for the B.SC computer science.

So if you want to do graduation dear then the best option for you according to your field is B.COM which also have a good scope.
26th July 2017, 04:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention whether you have gone through Mathematics subject in your 10+2 or not. If you had provided that, I would have better suggested you.

Two commerce related streams in 10+2 are
-CEC (Civics, Economics, Commerce)
-MEC (Mathematics, Economics, Commerce)

If you have completed your 10+2 with MEC, then you are eligible to do B.Sc course in Computer Science.

Though you did not complete your 10+2 with Mathematics, you are eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer Science but not in top colleges.

Top colleges and popular colleges will not recruit candidates if they don't have Mathematics in 10+2.

However, normal colleges will give admission even for Commerce candidates also. So, you can enquire for the same in near by colleges and get admission accordingly.

If you want to join only in top colleges, you can opt for B.Com Computers or B.Com IT in the Graduation.

Even these courses will imbibe you with the technical or computer knowledge.

However, the final choice is upto you.

You can get direct admission for B.Sc course in most of the colleges. No separate entrance exam will be conducted.

If you score 60% of marks in 10+2, you can surely get admission in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?