21st September 2011, 05:02 AM
milind_2604

Which Companies am I eligible having secured 65% in BE IT, 45% in 10th and 65% in 12th? Should Post Graduation a better choice for me?

i am per suing B.E in IT with 65%,having 45% in 10th,65% in 12th,please suggest me any company for applying or should i go for post graduation ...i m very confused if i am eligible for any company or not..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  2. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  4. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 60% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 60% in BE till 6th semester? Am I eligible for Dell?
  5. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  6. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  7. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 75% in 10th, 59.4%in 12th, and 63% marks in engineering(CSE) till 3rd year
  8. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th, 83% in diploma
  9. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th
  10. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 56% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 61% in B.Tech with ME stream?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU companies? I belong to ST category and have secured 55% in 10th and 12th with 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  14. How to do PG degree after completing BCA
  15. Can I be eligible for IT companies having secured 58% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for any companies after securing 68.4% in 10th and 69.56% in engineering
  17. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  18. Private companies offering recruitment for a candidate who has secured 46% in 10th, 65.6% in 12th and 60.4% in B.Tech(EEE) but having a gap between 10th and 12th? -- [New]
21st September 2011, 10:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 65% in BE IT, 45% in 10th and 65% in 12th? Should Post Graduation a better choice for me?

Even though you have secured 65% in B.Tech, the percentage of marks you secured in your 10th are very less. Its just 45%.

In order to be eligible for the recruitment of any IT Company, the minimum criteria that you need to have is career 60 in the sense you need to secure a minimum of 60% through out your career right from SSC to your highest level of qualification.

So, it is very difficult for you to be placed in IT company. So, definitely post graduation is a better choice for you.

In current scenario, IT is not in good boom as every one saying that the recession has started again.

Hence, I would suggest you to go for MBA course in your post graduation. There are number of specializations that are being available under MBA course. You can join the one which you are interested.

Try to get admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that there is more value for your MBA course. The admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

So, have good preparation to any of these exams and crack the exam. Candidates who have completed MBA course after their B.Tech are in good demand these days.

So, surely you can have bright future after the completion of MBA course.
21st September 2011, 12:53 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 65% in BE IT, 45% in 10th and 65% in 12th? Should Post Graduation a better choice for me?

Even though you have secured 65% in B.Tech, the percentage of marks you secured in your 10th are very less. Its just 45%.

In order to be eligible for the recruitment of any IT Company, the minimum criteria that you need to have is career 60 in the sense you need to secure a minimum of 60% through out your career right from SSC to your highest level of qualification.

So, it is very difficult for you to be placed in IT company. So, definitely post graduation is a better choice for you.

Try to get admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that there is more value for your MBA course. The admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
21st September 2011, 04:01 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are from IT stream, then you will be going for IT companies..
To get a job in IT companies you must have 60% aggregate through out the career..

As you have secured less marks in 12th then you are not eligible for the campus drive of any leading IT companies.

But there are some small IT companies , those are hire students even have less than 60% marks through out the career..
So, you can go for those companies..

If you want to do higher studies then you can go for M.tech or MBA course..
Now, you should go for a course in which you have more interest.
But at the time of applying for a job you will face the same problem due to your less marks in 12th.
All the best.
14th February 2012, 04:42 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Since your marks in 10th standard are very less, so, it is very difficult for you to be placed in IT company.

Try to get admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that there is more value for your MBA course. The admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like:-
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-GATE
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?