8th October 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student in Odisha?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 3rd semester of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Industrial Training now. Can you let me know about the companies anywhere in Odisha where I can apply for the Industrial Training?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training? 1 26th April 2020 04:04 PM
What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training? 2 3rd September 2016 04:30 PM
Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training? 13 18th February 2016 12:15 PM
DRDO eligibility criteria for Summer Internship/Training? From where I will get the application form? What is the duration of training? 1 6th May 2015 09:11 PM