22nd March 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training? How can I complete my Training? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it? -- [New]
  3. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  4. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  5. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  7. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
  9. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  10. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  11. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  12. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  13. Details, advantages, disadvantages, job opportunities and scope of Commercial Pilot Training? List of Government institutes offer this training in India?
  14. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
  17. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  18. Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?
26th April 2020, 04:04 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?

First of all you need to clear 10+2 with Science background with minimum 50% marks in PCM. The minimum age for joining Pilot Training course is 18 years.
Also you need to clear Class II Medical examination.

Once you are done, you can take admission in a Flying School were you will complete your CPL (Commercial Pilot License) Course. You will have to clear 6 exams and complete about 200 hours of Flying. After this you have to go for Type Rating Course in which you are certified to fly certain type of aircraft in your Pilot career.

Getting a job depends upon the Vacancies available. Some Pilots do get a job soon after they complete their course due to available vacancies otherwise one may have to wait until a vacancy arrives
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?