20th July 2012, 11:27 AM
aishusree

Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?

pls may i knw the companies or industries offering internship to ece students for doing final year projects in coimbatore

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering internship for ECE students to do final year project in Coimbatore
  2. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  3. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  4. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  6. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. Which are the companies offering final year ECE project in Bangalore Chennai Coimbatore Kochi
  12. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  13. Any companies offering internship project for SC students
  14. Names of companies in Coimbatore for doing internship?
  15. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?
  16. Companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
3rd October 2012, 04:54 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishusree View Post
pls may i knw the companies or industries offering internship to ece students for doing final year projects in coimbatore
Dear,

Final year project is not assisted by any industry for engineering students. They just provide you summer training and projects are your own responsibility. You can take help from any skilled professional and even you can give some professinal to make your project9 which i will not suggest you to do) but companies will not make , assist or give you any project.

Some companies in coimbatore from where you can do your internship are:
  1. Ascent Techno Soft India Pvt.Ltd
  2. Aries Techsoft Private Limited
  3. CREZONE Technologies

Hope this will help.
2nd November 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?

please gave company address with email-id, which offers projects for final yera MCA students...
3rd December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?

Iam studying B.Tech 3rd year in ECE. I want to do summer interships in Andhrapradesh or karnataka. Which companies provide internships in summer?
1st July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am stuyding BE-ECE final year. I want internship in coimbatore companies. which companies provided internship along with project for final ece students.?
26th October 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir for eie students final year project company
25th November 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 3rd year ece ...i want to know the companies ,which provide internship ....based on ece...
7th February 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am shwetha and m doning my final year in ece stream, I want to do my major project in a reputated company under electronics company which is located with in Hyderabad .so pls suggest me as soon as possble .can mail me at [email protected]
28th July 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

companies that work on microcontrollers offering internship in coimbatore because i would like to do my project in a industry
31st July 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am Priyanka and i am doing my engg. in ece stream. sir iwant do a major projet in a reputated company. so please suggest me any topic releated to ece , as soon as posible. You can mail me at [email protected]
Thanku you
31st July 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm Priyanka, & i am doing the engg. in the ece stream. i want do project in ece field. & also in reputated company. so please give me any topic form this field as soon as possibal. you can mail me at [email protected]
thanku you
1st June 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
I am Subhashree. I am doing my final year Ece . I want internships in reputed companies in coimbatore along with their guidance to do my final year project. Please do help me.. Kindly send your suggestions to my email Id: [email protected]

Thank you.
19th February 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
I am ASHWIN. I am doing my final year Ece . I want internships in reputed companies in coimbatore along with their guidance to do my final year project. Please do help me.
11th April 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am kaviya. I am doing in second year ECE. I want to inplant training for reputed companies in coimbatore. Please help me.You can mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?