24th August 2013, 10:54 PM
vill.vinay007

Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis

I am student of M.Pharm Pharmaceutical analysis.Please offer me some career guidance and also the companies which offer internships.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  2. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  6. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  10. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  11. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  12. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  13. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  14. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  15. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical analysis in AP?
  16. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  17. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
9th October 2017, 07:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by vill.vinay007 View Post
I am student of M.Pharm Pharmaceutical analysis.Please offer me some career guidance and also the companies which offer internships.

List of Companies Offer Internship for M.Pharmacy Students:-

1) Ajanta Pharma Ltd.

2) Microlabs Ltd.

3) Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.

4) Biocon Ltd.

5) Pfizer India.

6) Reliance Life science.

7) Sygene.

8) Themis Medicare Ltd.

>> So to apply for internship during M.Pharmacy degree you can apply in above mentioned pharmacy companies.

>> Duration of training varies from company to company but is in between 2 months to 6 months.

>> After having your M.Pharma degree you can apply for job in employment areas like Health centres, Hospitals, Drug control administration, Pharmaceutical firms, Educational Institutes, Food and drug administration etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?