9th February 2012, 07:08 PM
veer.yadav

In which companies should I do summer training while in 3rd year Civil?

sir,
i am student of 3rd year civil in my B.Tech . For my summer training i requre the list of company. So plz send the list.. Thanks..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  2. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  3. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  5. In which companies should I do summer training while in 3rd year Civil?
  6. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  7. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  8. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  9. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  10. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get internship for 45 days in computer science in TCS? I am a 4th semester student
  12. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  13. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  16. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  18. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
11th February 2012, 07:55 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which companies should I do summer training while in 3rd year Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veer.yadav View Post
sir,
i am student of 3rd year civil in my B.Tech . For my summer training i requre the list of company. So plz send the list.. Thanks..
hi!!

Civil engineering is a really evergren branch.as a student of third year you have the right time for summer training as next year you arerequired to sit in the various interviews as the different companies listed below:::

List of civil companies for summer training in India

aga khan planning and building services

ayas shilpa

IRB Infrastructure

punj lloyd

unitech group

TCE consulting engineers ltd.

JSW infrastructure

larsen and toubro

Marg limited

martin burn limited

metro tunneling group

punj liyd

skyline builders

sadbhav engineering limited

gammon india

hindustan constructions

Bridge and roof company

hope this helped you........

with regards
rokints
27th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Aqilmalik

Default Re: In which companies should I do summer training while in 3rd year Civil?

Sir i am 2nd yr diploma student from rjsthan 2nd yr result will be displayed in june 2012 plz send me list of companies for summer training my mail id is [email protected]
1st April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

posted by Saba Azmat
sir,
i am the student of b.tech 3rd year computer science.please list the name of best companies for summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?