2nd August 2011, 09:59 PM
abhay.annu

Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?

i'm b-tech fresher passout and i want to in embedded based companies so anyone help me from where i start and what i do
please suggest me some companies which work on embedded and vlsi field and also give training for freshers

from
[email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  3. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  4. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  5. What is the scope For freshers in VLSI companies?
  6. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  7. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  8. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  9. How to start training in embedded or VLSI field? I am a EC last year student
  10. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  11. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  12. Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
  13. Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?
  14. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  15. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  16. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  17. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  18. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
5th December 2011, 10:43 AM
akashcg02

Default Re: Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhay.annu View Post
i'm b-tech fresher passout and i want to in embedded based companies so anyone help me from where i start and what i do
please suggest me some companies which work on embedded and vlsi field and also give training for freshers

from
[email protected]
[email protected]
you have to just go through the process of interview in companies like
INFOSYS
RELIANCE
TCS
YAHOO
WIPRO
TOYOTA
these companies do provide training to freshers
23rd April 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?

I am a B.E eee student and then i had did some jobs other than my field like as BDO and i'm a fresher 2012 passed out too. So far only I'm getting frustration a lot more than anythings. but i would want to make to go in embedded field though.
Really,Is there any good scope and opportunities in embedded with provision of training in any company by now?
I'm confused so.

if you dont mind ,pls guide me to this..........

[email protected]
ramoorthy.b
28th June 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Name some companies in Bangalore which will provide training as well as job for fresher in embedded field.
13th August 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am BE fresher i cant decide which course i do for getting job after completing that course please can any one help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?