24th October 2016, 01:09 PM
aghilapremnatht

Complete details about MBA course? Which one is better Pharmaceutical Management or Hospital Management?

I am third year B.Pharma student and i would like to know the whole details about Mba after B.Pharma and also am confused which i want to opt whether pharmaceutical management or hospital management.

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  5. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  8. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  9. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  10. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  12. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  13. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  14. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  16. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  17. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  18. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
24th October 2016, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details about MBA course? Which one is better Pharmaceutical Management or Hospital Management?

As you are doing your B Pharmacy hence after B Pharmacy I would like to suggest you to pursue MBA in Pharmaceutical because it will be related to your degree course and you will have more job opportunities in comparison to hospital management course. Moreover if you have a certain kind of interest in Hospital Management then it is your choice otherwise in my point of view MBA in Pharmaceutical is more better option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?