24th December 2011, 07:40 PM
Anupriyanga

Complete details regarding TNPSC exam? I am doing my final year in SMIT

hai sir i'm anu i'm dng my final yr n SMIT n chennai.i lik to write the tnpsc group exams. so kindly pls send the exam details to my mail id.THANK YOU

27th December 2011, 04:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details regarding TNPSC exam? I am doing my final year in SMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupriyanga View Post
hai sir i'm anu i'm dng my final yr n SMIT n chennai.i lik to write the tnpsc group exams. so kindly pls send the exam details to my mail id.THANK YOU
The notification for the upcoming Group I exam has not been yet published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
As far as the eligibility criteria is concerned, you mus be a graduate in any discipline form a recognized university. There is no percentage criteria to apply for the exam.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 21 years.
The maximum age limit is 30 years for candidates belonging to general category, 35 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category and 33 years for OBC category.

The post included in the group I exam are:
Deputy Collector
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Assistant Commissioner
District Registrar
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
Divisional Officer in the Fire and Rescue Services Department
30th December 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details regarding TNPSC exam? I am doing my final year in SMIT

hai i'm ashwin raj kumar.dng my 2nd year agri-business management in tamilnadu agricultural university.i like to do the group 1 exam.so i need all the details regarding the syllabus,schedule of exams,procedures etc..so can u plz make it out?
30th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,i am ravi. i have completed diplomo in electronics and communication engg with 90%.i like to write the tnpsc group exams. so kindly pls send the exam details to my mail id.THANK YOU
my mail id:[email protected]
9th May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i am brinda. i have completed my m.com degree in 2011. my age is 32yrs. i like to write the tnpsc group exam iv. if i eligible or not. pls kindly send reply for me with details
29th July 2012, 10:51 PM
samatha89
Member+

havent got notification yet......As far as the eligibility criteria is concerned, you mus be a graduate in any discipline form a recognized university. There is no percentage criteria to apply for the exam.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 21 years.
The maximum age limit is 30 years for candidates belonging to general category, 35 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category and 33 years for OBC category.

The post included in the group I exam are:
Deputy Collector
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Assistant Commissioner
District Registrar
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
Divisional Officer in the Fire and Rescue Services Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?