22nd February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering

Respect sir
i am NilimaYadav ,student of M-tech computer science and engg. 1 st year.sir i want to do my summer training from ISRO.so please tell me the complete procedure and requirements for the internship.

thank you.
Nilima yadav
e-mail id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  2. Can I apply for internship in ISRO after doing M.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  5. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  6. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  7. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  8. How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure to have M.Tech internship in ISRO?
  10. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?
  18. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2012, 01:21 AM
chandler8161

Default Re: Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering

The screening procedure is done on the basis of the basic qualifications. To get admission for internship, you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by ISRO. The entrance test will be conducted online. Only those who have qualified in entrance exam will be allowed to appear for an interview. The final selection is depended on the overall score of the aspirant. You can apply for the internship program any time of the year.
20th October 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering

Respect sir
i am NilimaYadav ,student of B-tech electrical engg. 3 rd year.sir i want to do my summer training from ISRO.so please tell me the complete procedure and requirements for the internship.

thank you.
pankaj yadav
e-mail id- [email protected]
15th December 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

on line id mail to whom we have to submit our application to go for intenship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?