6th January 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have a 3 years full time Diploma course for applying for the Junior Engineer post of RRB?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry but in RRB JU requirement is asking for 3 years diploma. Please inform me can I apply this job? If I can apply this job then how can I fill marks and percentage in qualification box?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both? 1 21st November 2015 08:57 PM
RRB previous years question paper? Age limit for RRB? Books to be referred to prepare for any J.E Electrical Compilation in Railway and other J.E Post? 14 28th October 2014 09:59 PM
Can I give the exam of Driver Post conducted by RRB? Requirements for driver post? I have passed 12th 7 7th August 2014 08:25 PM
Past 10 years question papers of RRB exam for the post of Junior Engineering Post 0 18th August 2013 02:04 PM