18th November 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both?

Sir, I want to know which document photocopy will be attached with the form for RRB exam for the post of account assistant. I have done MCA and which qualification I can mentioned in the form graduation or post graduation. And in form where I can paste the IPO for fees? Please reply me
Thanks

21st November 2015, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both?

For RRB Assistant post degree in any discipline is needed. You should mentioned every qualification that you have along with experience in the application form. Documents are not needed at the time of applying.

Documents will be verified during interview stage only after you qualify then written exam with cut off marks. Therefore, don't worry about documents now and enter the correct details to avoid any issues later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?