13th June 2018, 03:53 PM
Pooja.L

Is it compulsory to submit pass certificates right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K-CET document verification?

Is it compulsory to submit pass certificates right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K-CET document verification 2018? Actually I studied 1st and 2nd standard in one school which is already closed permanently and 3rd and 4th in one school and from 5th standard to 9th stand in one school and 10th standard in another school. So, it is mandatory to submit study certificate from 1st standard to 12th standard for KCET document verification 2018? So it's my humble request please answer this question.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K CET?
  2. Documents required to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Interview?
  3. Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Selection procedure in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  5. Documents required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam?
  6. How to become a software engineer after passing 8th class in computer science?
  7. List of colleges to get admission with a rank of 49000 in EAMCET in AP?
  8. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  9. Should I take MCA or MSc IT? I am a B.Com graduate
  10. Can I pursue Degree course without having 10th Marks sheet?
  11. When will be the assistant loco pilot? What is the Technical Syllabus for that?
  12. Date of document verification for PET
  13. Documents required for admission in M.Com 2015 session at IGNOU
  14. What is the procedure of document verification after clearing SSC examination?
  15. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Is it compulsory to pass Practical and Theory paper individually for Physics ,Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard (CBSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for PSC with Photostat copies of certificate?
24th June 2018, 05:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to submit pass certificates right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K-CET document verification?

No, there is no need to submit the certificates from 1st class.

The important documents which you need to carry for KCET document verification are listed below:

- Printout of KCET application form.
- Orginal copy of challah.
- KCET admit card.
- 10th class marks sheet.
- 12th class marks sheet.
- Income certificate (If you belong to any reservation category).
- Kannada medium study certificate if you belong to Kannada medium reservation category.
- Caste certificate.
- Parent's domicile certificate/ parent's employment certificate if belong to any government employment based seats.
- Identity card
- Passport sized photographs.
- Medical certificate if you belong to PwD category.

So, the above mentioned are the important document which you need to submit while attending KCET document verification. You only require to submit 10th class & 12th class marks sheets but not your 1st class marks sheets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?