25th September 2012, 11:30 AM
Vani rao

Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?

Which computer course would be better for M.Sc Microbiology student to get a good job in software companies or related companies please suggest me sir or mam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  2. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  3. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  4. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  5. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  8. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  9. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  10. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  11. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  12. Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?
  13. Will I get good job with good salary after integrated M.Sc Computer or M.Sc IT?
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  15. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it easy to get a good job after B.Tech. in computer science and engineering?
  17. Which companies provide job after PG in MSc clinical microbiology?
  18. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
16th March 2015, 10:45 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?

You have already completed Master's degree in Microbiology that has its separate and huge scope in the relevant industry then why are you trying to choose another field even after having enough qualification and abilities to get a good job which can be better than the job of a software engineer.

I am trying to say that you have acquired M.Sc then you must try to apply for jobs relevant to your field and those fields can be - Biology, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Botany etc. and in these fields you can apply for various jobs such as Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Lab Manager, Chemical Assistant, Botanical Assistant in various plant stations etc. and except these jobs, you are also eligible to become a successful lecturer or professor in a government college/university.

To become a lecturer, you need to appear for NET - National Eligibility Test entrance examination which is conducted twice a year by UGC so you can choose this field as well.

If you are totally interested in becoming a software engineer then you will have to pursue BE or B.Tech in Software engineering because that is the only way that will make you a software engineer so you can go for it but this course would take 04 years to be completed and if you utilize these four years in your current field then you can have a great career in future.

You should apply for PhD in Microbiology that would take minimum 03 years to be completed and after PhD you can directly apply for Assistant Professor/ Lecturer posts in government colleges/ schools without qualifying NET entrance test so consider and understand your field because it has many opportunities.
3rd February 2022, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?

hello mam / sir i have completed my msc & phd in microbiology ...im continuously searching for jobs but im not getting anywhere plz anyone try to help me out ...
thanking you...
B.Divya vani
mail id - [email protected]
mobile no - 9502757009
17th August 2022, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Asmita chatterjee passed MSC Microbiology(Rank-1) from Calcutta university , Net Qualified . Looking job .
Pl suggest where can connect .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?