8th January 2011, 06:20 PM
riya.10

Which computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science?

hiiiiiiiiii
i am doing b.tech in computer science(uptu).i want to do some computer courses while doing b.tech...so please suggest me for that what type of courses should i do....

Related Questions:
  1. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?
  6. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  9. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  12. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  13. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  16. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  18. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
1st March 2011, 05:28 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science?

You can do many courses...
courses that have a great craze are like..
1>ASP.NET,VB.NET(or DOT NET package consisting of vb.net,asp.net and c#.net)
2>Oracle complete and DB2
3>JAVA and J2EE
4>Networking(Red Hat linux,CCNA)
5>Ethical Hacking(certificate course from Ankit Fadia institute)
6>PHP

and many more...

You just choose what to do...
you will gather knowledge and will be updated with this fast increasing demands of industry..
good luck...
1st March 2011, 05:30 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science?

You can do many courses...
courses that have a great craze are like..
1>ASP.NET,VB.NET(or DOT NET package consisting of vb.net,asp.net and c#.net)
2>Oracle complete and DB2
3>JAVA and J2EE
4>Networking(Red Hat linux,CCNA)
5>Ethical Hacking(certificate course from Ankit Fadia institute)
6>PHP

and many more...

You just choose what to do...
you will gather knowledge and will be updated with this fast increasing demands of industry..
good luck...
1st March 2011, 09:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science?

hello mate.

as i'm your senior my answer may help you..

your of computer science background..

as you know the basic need for a cse student is that C language..

then data structures and then java..

if you're perfect in these languages then you have strong basics in your group..

then comes the main thing that your interest ..if you have interest in computer languages then continue with unix and all..

else if you have interest in web technology..

then go with html coding , php and advanced one uhp..and so on you'll have bright career for it

or else if you have interest towards networking then you have certificate courses in networking ..

the main thing to learn any subject or concept outside your college is to have the outside exposure rather than having the same teaching in your college..

thats all bro..

take the good decisions and use your free time effectively..

~aditya~
2nd June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Right now i'm doing my B.E. Computer Science 4th year. Am i supposed to undergo any additional courses from any famous centres to get placed in the MNC or is my college studies itself is enough?????!!! If i'm supposed to learn additionally, what course shall i go after? J2EE or DOT Net???!!! Really confused...Help me!
16th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is certification necessary 4 java,dotnet
22nd June 2011, 01:41 AM
sachin6

Many computer courses available in nowadays for all students. Good computer courses are c,c++,java, tally,animation and computer graphics, multimedia. It is very helpful for your jobs and also future.
28th August 2011, 12:39 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

you can do many courses..
start with basic c,c++
go for java,j2EE,JDBC,.net
it would be good if you are certified as OCJP,REDHAT,DB2EXPRESS..
this adds weightage to your resume.
all the very best
28th August 2011, 09:23 PM
saugata2008

So many courses are there for you -
1. PHP
2. .net
3. java
4. Networking
5.CCNA
6. J2EE

Now it depends on you , in which you want to enhance your carrier.

thank you
16th September 2011, 01:20 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya.10 View Post
hiiiiiiiiii
i am doing b.tech in computer science(uptu).i want to do some computer courses while doing b.tech...so please suggest me for that what type of courses should i do....

There are many courses are present for you.So its the best time to choose

any one course and do the course along with engineering.If you are a

computer science student then you have to learn and do course on any

programming language.

There are many languages are present for you by which you can get good job

in future.

The various courses for you along with engineering are

C

C++

Java

.Net

Php

Orracle

Linux

Android operating system

choose any option which you have more interest.

All the best.
24th November 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for the future which will be helpful for my placement..??.."dot net, java, oracle"..??
5th December 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

hi guys,
Am completed BE ECE in the year of 2011. Anyone pls help me which computer course suitable for me...
5th December 2011, 02:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get a job in giant IT companies one must be good in programming languages..

So, you can go for courses like-

1.JAVA
2.J2EE
3.ASP.NET
4.Oracle
5.Networking
6.DBMS
etc..

These are the job prospective courses...
So, go for it..
All the best.
9th December 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am processing in bca 3rd year . which course is better for me ? Please suggest me. Raj Verma
16th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any course in artificial intelligency while compliting B.E. in cse????
21st March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

which computer courses should I do while doing B.TECH in Electronics and comm.?
27th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

is ccna is better one course for any cse student???
10th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

im doing my BE CSE 2nd year...im willing to do some additional degree like psychology with tis....any evening colleges can help me with tis????
11th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

which course among dotnet,php and java has better value in future jobs??
26th May 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya.10 View Post
hiiiiiiiiii
hey riya, for b.tech student, java is the best platform. If u want to do job in M.N.C , u should work on java . . So be perfect in java, dont confuse in php or .net. In java , there are some certification exams(scja, scjp 6.0, scjd) are also available who are very much usefull in taking job
11th March 2013, 09:26 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science

1.Networking(Red Hat linux,CCNA)

2.ASP.NET,VB.NET

3.Oracle complete and DB2

4.PHP

5.Ethical Hacking

6.JAVA and J2EE

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

im know first year diplomo computer science i know that it is so tuf but i need help do i do this
24th July 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hey...I m 2nd yr cse student.....I just want to know what is the actuall purpose of these certification courses.........lyk what all we have to do in this .........do do we have to give any tests to clear thm or hv to make some projects......n do these companies from which we acquire these certifications charge us anything,if so what is the fees structure.......... m really really confused plz help.....
18th August 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hey..........I have completed my B.Tech. with specialization in Computer Science in 2013 with First Division marks. I want to join a professional course. I want to opt for NETWORKING...........but many say that NETWORKING is best suited for ELECTRONICS and ELECTRICAL guys. Is it so? Please suggest what to do.......!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?