8th October 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is Computer an essential subject in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with PCM subject combination but I did not had Computer paper in my 12th. I heard that for getting admission in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering I must have Computer Science in 12th. Is it true? Can I study Aeronautical Engineering without the Computer paper? And, will I have to study Computer in Aeronautical Engineering also?

13th October 2019, 05:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Computer an essential subject in Aeronautical Engineering?

No, Computer as a subject in 10+2 is not required to pursue Aeronautical Engineering.

You can get admission to Aeronautical Engineering without having Computer Science in 10+2.

However, after getting admission to B.E./B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you may have to study one programming language (like C, C++, Java, etc.)

In further semesters, there could be any computer related subject to study.

So, if you have opted Computer subject in 11th and 12th standard then its a plus point for you otherwise it is not mandatory that you should have Computer subject in 12th standard.
14th October 2019, 01:39 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Most of the syllabus based on Physics and Mathematics. But Semestar 1 and Semestar 3 include computer programming. So knowledge in Computer is quite essential.

=>> What is Aeronautical Engineering ?
Aeronautical engineering is the primary branch of engineering behind the design, construction, and science of aircraft and spacecraft. The former deals with craft that stay within Earth's atmosphere, and the latter deals with craft that operates outside of Earth's atmosphere.
15th October 2019, 12:19 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not mandatory that Computer is an essential subject in 12th standard in Aeroanutical Engineering.

The educational qualifications required for taking admission in Aeronautical Engineering are mentioned below:-

1. Canddates must have completed their 12th standard with PCM as primary subjects from any recognised board.

2. Candidates want to take admission after their graduation degree(B.E/B.Tech), they can choose one of any programming language of Computer.
15th October 2019, 05:10 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

Yes, Computer is an essential subject in Aeronautical Engineering but, Bachelor degree in the form of any computer programming language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?