23rd December 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Computer Science syllabus of ISRO Technical Assistant written exam? Pattern of this written exam?

Hello, I have applied in ISRO recruitment for Technical Assistant post of Computer Science branch. I want to know the syllabus of the written test. And also let me know about the pattern of this written test. Thank you!

10th May 2021, 05:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Science syllabus of ISRO Technical Assistant written exam? Pattern of this written exam?

You are requested to kindly download (attached) the complete syllabus for core computer science candidates for the written examination of Technical Assistant in ISRO.

Examination pattern:

There will be 100 questions in the written examination and each question will carry equal marks and the maximum number of marks that can be scored in the examination is 100.
Attached Files
File Type: docx CS syllabus for ISRO.docx(11.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?