10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in written exam of DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pattern of this written exam?

I want to apply in Assistant Engineer recruitment of DMRC. I want to know that what kind of questions will be ask in the written exam? And what is the pattern of the written exam?

Related Questions:
14th October 2016, 07:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in written exam of DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pattern of this written exam?

Examination pattern of Delhi Metro Railway Corporation Assistant Engineer:

>>Total duration of test is two hours and 15 minutes.

>>Paper I will be of 90 minutes and Paper II will be 45 minutes.

>>Paper I consists of 120 questions, 75 questions from technical stream and 45 questions from Aptitude, logical ability, reasoning ability and General awareness.

>>Paper II consists of multiple choice questions from General English only based on tense, direct and indirect speech, antonyms, synonyms etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?