3rd April 2011, 12:41 PM
minu hari

Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?

Can u help me in sending quesyion patterns and syllabus for the ISRO recruitment written test 2011 for the post of Scientict/Engineer Computer Science

11th April 2011, 01:05 PM
Revathy GM

Default Re: Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?

dear friend

I have attached three question papers. make a note of all.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS-2007.pdf(432.5 KB, 1015 views)
File Type: pdf CS-2008.pdf(495.2 KB, 670 views)
File Type: pdf CS-2009.pdf(498.4 KB, 845 views)
16th April 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?

i need the syllabus not the old question papers of isro written test for the post of computer science engi-SC 2011 0n apr16
22nd April 2011, 09:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?

ALL the moderators of forum

I forget to attach the file with the answer which is above in this post

that's why i erased the same above post

and requesting you to forgive my mistake

I'll not repeat it again..

~aditya~

Last edited by aditya436; 23rd April 2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to attach the file which i wanted to
22nd April 2011, 09:58 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Question paper pattern and syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need the syllabus not the old question papers of isro written test for the post of computer science engi-SC 2011 0n apr16
Sorry for the Inconvenience

I'm uploading the syllabus of ISRO (CSE)

Please have a look in to it

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: txt ISRO syllabus for CSE.txt(2.1 KB, 522 views)
10th July 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

can we apply when we are in 7th semester??
15th October 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am elakkiya doing my final year B.E in instrumentation engineering. am i eligible to join in isro ?
5th February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i want the the question paper of written test of assistant.
26th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

can u please give me the syllabus for ISRO recruitment written test for the post of Scientist/Engineering for electronics..
1st April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

send syllabus for isro exam (scintist/engineering) for ece
28th April 2012, 01:15 PM
rajmai

Red face Syllabus Scientists / Engineers (Ece)

Concentrate on the topics below :
1. Physical electronics, electron devices and IC's
2. Signals and systems
3. Electromagnetic theory
4. Network theory
5. Analog and Digital Electronics Circuits
6. Communication Sytems
7. Control Systems
8. Microwave Engineering
9. Computer Engineering

(This is my first post in this forum....Hope it is useful)
22nd December 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

after the written test for the technician post wen will the results be announced?
18th February 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any aptitude questions in ISRO written exam????
26th February 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

send me model papers for scientific assistant BSC (MPC) in isro
29th April 2013, 11:57 PM
manjushavuppala

I need the previous question papers and syllabus for isro scientists/engineer recruitment for EEE. please help me
30th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I need the previous year ques papers for electrical..can anyone help me?
22nd January 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Question paper pattern and old question papers for ISRO recruitment writtent test chemical engh
21st June 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I need written exam pattern for the post of scientific engineer in ISRO for EEE department and also the previous years question papers...
10th December 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please send me the syllabus of Chemical Engineering for the post of Scientist in ISRO or IPRC. Also please provide the link for previous Chemical Engineering question papers by ISRO, DRDO or IPRC
20th January 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can any one post the syllabus and model question paper for ISRO Scientific Assistant (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) post
25th August 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can you help me by giving syllabus and model questions for isro technical assistant after completing my bsc physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?