1st July 2010, 11:18 PM
thaseems

To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?

Hi, I've continued my BE(ECE) course with 6th sem during the year 2003 bcoz of some financial problems. Now I'm working as a customer service agent in a UAE company. Now I want to finish my degree. After 7 years gap, Can I continue my studies now, to get the degree? Can anybody please help in this giving your valuable suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited by thaseems; 2nd July 2010 at 10:44 AM.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue with my Engineering course which I left 7 years ago? What is the procedure to do so?
  2. Can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?
  3. admissions for distance mode M.tech in e.c.e for 2010-11? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  5. Can I continue Bachelor's Degree if left about 14 years ago in Osmania University?
  6. Can I do correspondence B.Sc (Chemistry) if discontinued about 6 years ago?
  7. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  8. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago?
  11. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?
  13. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  14. What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow? -- [New]
  15. Can I continue my studies now after giving 12th 5 years ago?
  16. Can I continue my BALLB 3rd year if discontinued it due to health issues?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech having completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months
2nd July 2010, 07:49 AM
harshav

Default Re: To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?

if you want to continue your studies please consult college where you stop your studies. they tell what you do.
2nd July 2010, 12:53 PM
Malsi

Default Re: To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?

GO for distance education programmes frm Sikkim manipal university..!!
At weekends ul hav the classes and online teachings and u can interact...group discussions!!!
2nd July 2010, 05:51 PM
sanjusays

Your question is more specific rather than a general one....Also you haven't mentioned your university and college.....Universities generally have a specific time frame in which a student has to complete his/her degree else they are awarded with certificate mentioning " not fit for technical education ".....Best chance of knowing everything would be to call up your respective college and knowing about your query.....They are the best option to guide you at this moment.....
2nd July 2010, 11:50 PM
yatsra

you can always do it,try to search at your university.
correspondence courses are available.
3rd July 2010, 06:29 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

education is the manifestation of perfectness in you-swami vivekanand.
so,brother you should try for your best.you can get everything.
you try to contact officials.
15th July 2010, 02:10 AM
pinnache

why not,you please contact the college authorities

you can fill the forms again!

best of kuck
15th July 2010, 02:13 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you can surely continue just go and consult in your college they will tell you about this all info
9th August 2010, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

ya u can definitely do
23rd August 2010, 03:59 PM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear Friend

you can definitely pursue your studies.

you have to contact the institution from where you were

pursuing the course.
24th August 2010, 11:45 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you want to continue your BE(ECE) course that you discontinued with 6th sem 7 years ago..

yes, you can continue your incomplete BE (ECE) course..

in that case, you have to consult with your college administrative. they will tell you the wright procedure ...

so, just try to get the information from your college..

all the best..
3rd October 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have also discontinued is there any chance of joining direct 4 year
17th November 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have also discontinued is there any chance of joining direct 4 year
15th January 2011, 10:17 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can definitely pursue your studies.

you have to contact the institution from where you were

pursuing the course.
thanks
14th September 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I HAVE DISCONTINUED I NEED TO JOIN IN SOME OTHER COLLEGES IN TIRUPUR
18th July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am now in vtu I can not get to third semester after a period of five years will in get nftc ( 2010 scheme joined in 2012 )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?