27th March 2012, 06:17 PM
prafu05

Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?

wether corporate law better or LLB for CS .i am interested in Law but with CS what is better to add knowldge?can any one tell me scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  2. Should I do LLB in Corporate Law or Income tax? Value of distance mode LLB? -- [New]
  3. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  4. What is the minimum salary of a person after completing BBA+MBA degrees? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  6. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it?
  7. Criteria to do Distance Learning course in LLB Corporate Law?
  8. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  9. Should I make my career in Corporate Law and Management?
  10. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  11. What is the LLB course scope? I am doing graduation BSc
  12. Scope after doing LLB(Corporate Law)?
  13. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  14. What shall I do after completing 12th with Arts stream?
  15. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  16. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  17. Career for a Chartered Accountant in Indian Army?
  18. Should I take medical or arts to do LLB? Which branch should I opt for?
20th June 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?

I just passed my tybcom with a 79%....im very confused whether to join a law college and pursure law or pursue cs executive ...pls help me
21st June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?

what is the success ratio of people doing CS with LLB??
1st September 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

is it a better option to do cs and corporate law if not please suggest what to do????
30th September 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

which is the better option with c.s? llb or c.a? is c.s enough for bright future?
19th January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

which is the better option diploma in law or llb please suggest me
30th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Which llb profile or any other law stream will be best with company secreatry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?