24th October 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Correspondence course in LLB after MBA Finance at the age of 43 years?

I have completed my MBA with specialization on Finance and I am currently 43 years old. I am thinking of doing LLB now. Am I eligible? If yes, then please tell about some universities or colleges from where I can do LLB via correspondence mode.

28th October 2019, 02:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence course in LLB after MBA Finance at the age of 43 years?

You are eligible to get admission in LLB course at the age of 43 years.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course. It is three year course from a recognised university.

But, the LLB course offered in distance mode are not valid as per Bar Council of India.

So, it is not beneficial to pursue course in the correspondence mode.
28th October 2019, 04:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence course in LLB after MBA Finance at the age of 43 years?

There is no upper age limit to get admission in LLB course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear in the examination for the admission conducted by various institutions and universities.

As per Bar Council of India, correspondence course is not valid for the practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?