17th November 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB Correspondence course at the age of 58 years? What will be the fee structure an will I be able to practice in a Court?

Respected Sir, I am a Government employee and my age is 58 years. I want to pursue 3 years LLB Correspondence course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB Correspondence course at the age of 58 years? What will be the fee structure an will I be able to practice in a Court? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th November 2016, 10:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB Correspondence course at the age of 58 years? What will be the fee structure an will I be able to practice in a Court?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree from any recognised university.

As according to the bar council of India there is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you will be eligible to get admission in the course at the age of 58 years. The fee structure is different for different universities.

After completion of course you have to qualify in examination such as AIBE for practice in court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?