14th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Could I take up Biotechnology engineering if I am a Non Bio student?

i am a non bio student completed(puc 12th)could i take bio technology engineering??

3rd December 2013, 08:35 PM
gursiftkaur

Default Re: Could I take up Biotechnology engineering if I am a Non Bio student?

Yes you can. All the basics that you would require will be dealt in the first year of your engineering.
11th March 2014, 10:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Could I take up Biotechnology engineering if I am a Non Bio student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a non bio student completed(puc 12th)could i take bio technology engineering??
After completing your 12th standard in science stream you may apply for the courses like,

-B.Tech in Biotechnology
-B.E in Biotechnology
-B.tech in Bioporcess and Technology

It is an Bachelor of Engineering course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester. There are lot of Colleges in India offers this B.tech courses. This Course having good scope. There is good Employment Opportunity in research laboratories both the Government and Public Sectors. You may also Find Job in Pharmaceutical Firms , Food Manufacturers , Agriculture Companies Etc..

Make sure that you should satisfy the below criteria for Biotechnology Engineering coures in order to get admission,

12th standard in science stream with Chemistry , Biology and Physics make the candidate eligible for this Course. You have Completed 12th standard in science stream. So your eligible for this B.tech in Biotechnology course .

The Admission for this Course based on the Entrance Examination ,JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) BITSAT etc..

The Applicant who qualified in Engineering Entrance Examination, they may get admission for this Course merit base. So,I suggest you to prepare well for this Entrance Examination and score good percentage of marks.

Best B.tech Biotechnology Colleges in India :-

-Invertis University, Uttar Pradesh
-Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, Uttar Pradesh
-Kurukshetra University, Haryana
-Lovely Professional University (LPU), Punjab
-M.M.Engineering College, Haryana
-Mahamaya Technical University (MTU), Uttar Pradesh
-Maharishi Markandeshwar University (M.M.U.), Haryana
-Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana
-Manav Bharti University, Himachal Pradesh
-Mangalayatan University, Uttar Pradesh
-Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
-Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology - NIT Allahabad
-N.C. College of Engineering, Haryana
-N.I.I.L.M. University, Haryana
-IT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
-IITT College of Engineering, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Delhi
-Institute of BioMedical Education & Research, Uttar Pradesh
-Institute of Engineering & Technology, Uttar Pradesh
-Integral University, Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?