21st June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Counseling date of BBA admissions in India?

sir please tell me the counselling date of bba as quick as possible...

22nd June 2011, 02:04 PM
vaibhav45

Default Re: Counseling date of BBA admissions in India?

Please mention the college & city in which u want to take admission.

There are lot of colleges in India which provide BBA courses & most of them have started admission procedure
23rd June 2011, 11:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

In India, the admission procedure for BBA will be different from one institute to other institute and it may also vary from one state to other state.

You did not mention the particular entrance exam of counselling date through which you are going to get admission into BBA.

However, the details of counselling and the venue will be intimated to the candidate by mail.

BBA is an excellent course through which you can enhance your business knowledge.

Candidates soon after the completion of BBA, if they opt for MBA, they have excellent career.

By the time you complete your BBA, be strong enough in communication skills which will be an added advantage for you if you join MBA.

Next time be clear with your question so that we can provide you the best guidance
23rd June 2011, 12:09 PM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Counseling date of BBA admissions in India?

Government college sonal Self financing college Admission -2011 for BBA/BCA:

Last date of Application submission: 16th june 2011
counseling Date : 12th july 2011
23rd June 2011, 12:49 PM
rachender singh

Question Re: Counseling date of BBA admissions in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell me the counselling date of bba as quick as possible...
Dear friend ;-
as u don't mention the particular counselling of a college. so i am unable to give a definite answer.............
because counselling of different college is different and it varies as state change.
some colleges do their own counselling to admit student in college,
please asks a clear question so we wiil be able to give u a suitable answer
23rd June 2011, 03:29 PM
sourindra

Different states have different counseling dates. You should mention the name of the state.
24th June 2011, 12:58 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

BBA is an excellent course through which you can enhance your business knowledge.

Candidates soon after the completion of BBA, if they opt for MBA, they have excellent career.

By the time you complete your BBA, be strong enough in communication skills which will be an added advantage for you if you join MBA.

In India, the admission procedure for BBA will be different from one institute to other institute and it may also vary from one state to other state.

please mention your particular entrance exam name for more information.
1st July 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

please inform the counseling date for bba bit mesra
12th July 2011, 10:48 AM
SonalSinghal

admissions are going on in most of the universities and you can look for admission in the program that suits you most.. recently my friend told me about some of very interesting programs like aviation operations, logistics mgmt, auto retailing etc. As these programs are from core sector and therefore, have very good scope in the future too.. so if these programs fall under your interest areas then look for upes, a core sector university which is famous for its programs in pan asia region.
15th July 2011, 12:22 PM
SonalSinghal

though there are many colleges and universities offering bba programs in India, but there are very few which are offering interesting and unique programs like oil and gas marketing, auto retailing, aviation operations, logistis mgmt etc.. as these are core sector programs, they have very good scope in the future and you can easily get job too. If these programs interests you then you can look for upes, a core sector university which is famous for its programs and faculty in pan asia region
16th September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in bba for 2012 january intake .anyone know which college takes admission for january also.plz mail me in this id:[email protected]
21st November 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

hello
i want to admission in December and January intake in BBA. so if any collage take admission in Regular.plz mail me on [email protected]
21st February 2012, 03:09 PM
aspire007

You did not mention the particular entrance exam of counselling date through which you are going to get admission into BBA.

However, the details of counselling and the venue will be intimated to the candidate by mail.

Next time be clear with your question so that we can provide you the best guidance
15th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Are there colleges in india offering BBA janaury intake?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?