20th February 2010, 12:36 PM
haritha bhairavabhatla

What are the options available for me after intermediate if I have taken MPC group and interested in science and research?

hai , am an intermediate student ,taken MPC group . am interested in science and research . what options are there for me after my intermediate.

Related Questions:
21st May 2011, 05:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me after intermediate if I have taken MPC group and interested in science and research?

As you are interested in MPC group so you have a no: of options available after Intermediate-

1. You can do the maths (hons) & msc in maths & after that apply for the NET exam or can do m.phil & phd for the research in your subject & can become a professor.

2. You can also get an IFS research grant & the eligibility condition for the same is as under-
1. a citizen of a developing country
2. a scientist with at least a Master's or equivalent degree/research experience
3. under 40 years of age and at the beginning of research career
4. attached to a university, national research institution or a research-oriented NGO in a developing country

So for this also you can have a masters degree in your physics Or chemistry subject.
22nd May 2011, 07:00 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me after intermediate if I have taken MPC group and interested in science and research?

Engineering Stream
After completing your Intermediate in M.P.C group you have many options to choose for but since your interested in Science and Research it will be better that you go through B.Tech and then continue with M.tech followed by P.Hd. There are many interesting things which you will learn in B.E/B.Tech course but most of it will be theoretical knowledge along with practical knowledge which you will learn in your labs.To pursue this course you need to go through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT ..etc to get a seat in Engineering.

B.Sc Stream
There are even other options like B.Sc Bio technology,B.Sc Genetics.Biotechnology is generally a research oriented field and excellent opportunities exists in research laboratories.As your interested in Research you can even take up this course as your Graduation.It is a 3 year course offered by most of the Science universities in India.Through B.Sc Genetics you can explore new things around for Research and you have excellent opportunities even in this stream.

There are various Universities offering these degree's like :

Amity Institute of Biotechnology, New Delhi
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Jamia Millia Islamia University.

I have only mentioned few graduation courses since your interested in Science and Research Stream.
4th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 10 2 (MPC) WHAT ARE THE SPECIAL COURSES AVAILABLE
27th June 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

what are the corcess in dreege what are they subjects
10th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to be rich within 2013,now i m persuing graduation first year by M.U.in patna.please suggest me,how can i be a rich man in two years?
10th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hey,hiii
i want to be rich within 2013,now i m persuing graduation 1st year by M.U.in patna A.N. college.please suggest me how can i be a rich man in two years????
22nd November 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

how could i have an engineering seat in a deemed university??
24th February 2012, 11:15 AM
ashwinisharma1111

options are u have to mail me on [email protected] i am waiting
21st April 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in bbm course and also about event management course
13th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

which group is good to take in inter for girls to get a good job with good salary
15th December 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

which group i have to take after intermediate to become a professor in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?