18th June 2011, 12:49 PM
99rohit

Exam date of counseling for BBA for 1588 ranker? Venue of counseling?

Hello sir/madam

i would like to know the exact date for the counselling of the course BBA, i got rank 1588 in cet, please tell me the date ,time and the venue of counselling? thank you

18th November 2011, 06:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam date of counseling for BBA for 1588 ranker? Venue of counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rohit View Post
Hello sir/madam

i would like to know the exact date for the counselling of the course BBA, i got rank 1588 in cet, please tell me the date ,time and the venue of counselling? thank you
HI,
There are many CET exam for BBA course so Pleas mention the exam in which you get 1588 rank. So that we can tell you the college.

good luck!
7th July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam date of counseling for BBA for 1588 ranker? Venue of counseling?

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE EXACT DATE FOR THE COUNSELLING OF BBA COURSE, I GOT 16326 RANK IN CET, PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF COUNSELLING.
THANK U
31st January 2018, 07:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th in any stream with English from a recognized board. The tentative date of BBA counseling is Second week of July 2018.

In government college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination. For counseling process you have to visit at the official website of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?