28th June 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Counselling date for BPharmacy through AP-EAMCET for BIPC candidates?

Hello friends, I don't know about the counselling date in AP-EAMCET for BPharmacy course. I would like to know about the counselling date of this year which is 2018 for BIPC students. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th June 2018, 01:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling date for BPharmacy through AP-EAMCET for BIPC candidates?

AP EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted once in every year by state council of higher secondary board for giving admissions into different courses in different universities.

The exam results are annoyed on 2nd May. The counseling has beeb conducted on 28th, 29th and 30th of May. Since the date is completed you need to wait for second phase of counseling.
The second phase of counseling is not yet announced for Bipc candidates but for MPC candidates it is from 1st of July.
In general the counseling for Bipc will start after MPC counseling.

You need to regularly visit the official website of AP EAMCET for second phase of counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?