20th August 2011, 10:35 PM
sharmadk

Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?

I'm a B.Sc. with Chemistry honours placed in class 1st. Am I eligible for GATE entrance exam. If yes, how to prepare the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?

17th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?

sir,
i am vinuta ,bsc student in computer science.i want to appear gate examination. is it possible to bsc students.
26th October 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?

PLZ TELL ME ABOUT GATE SYLLABUS FOR BSC ECONOMICS
27th October 2012, 11:50 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT...

SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GATE EXAM...AS YOU ARE NOT AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE

GATE Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualifications :

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE :
• Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

• Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

• Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

• Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
3rd January 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for Gate Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry?
14th September 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of BSc.biotechnology ,am i eligible for GATE examination?
23rd September 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for an engineering course after completing Bsc Physics honours
28th May 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for gate exam after completion of bsc with maths ?? And what is the syllabus for it? Please help me
30th June 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying bsc electronics how can I study pg courses and with is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?