11th November 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course among B.Tech or M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc (Physics) to join ISRO as an Astrophysicist?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc (Physics) at present, and I want to join ISRO in the future. I want to know which course among B.Tech or M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc (Physics) to join ISRO as an Astrophysicist? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th September 2017, 11:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course among B.Tech or M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc (Physics) to join ISRO as an Astrophysicist?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Master of Science (M.Sc) is the recommended course for you after completion of Bachelor of Science in Physics course.

>> In order to become Astrophysicist, candidates must have completed Master's Degree in concerned stream. Or else candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E are also eligible.

>> As you are done with B.Sc in Physics course, I would strongly suggest you pursue M.Sc in Physics course rather than B.Tech course.

>> As you are from B.Sc in Physics background, obviously M.Sc in Physics is the best course for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?